WHO WE ARE
COPRECI, S. COOP., Araba Ibilbidea, 20500 (Spain) Tel: + 34 943 719 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The domain http://www.copreci.com is owned by COPRECI, S. COOP.,
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF www.copreci.com
This document establishes the General Terms and Conditions of Use of this WEBSITE, provided on the Internet by COPRECI, S. COOP. Any user accessing this WEBSITE must first read and accept the terms, conditions, notifications, warnings and other legal notices contained in these clauses. Access to this WEBSITE is free and no previous subscription or registration is required to view it. Any links to other WEBSITES and the use which may be made of them by users are subject to these General Terms and Conditions of Use, and to any specific conditions required by the aforementioned WEBSITES. Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited.
2.- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SERVICES PROVIDER.
- As the provider of this service, COPRECI, S. COOP. is bound to supply the services offered by this WEBSITE, to efficiently guarantee the confidentiality of any communication made with its users and to respond to any complaints which may arise. This WEBSITE does not register or store the personal data of the persons accessing it unless they are provided voluntarily by the user.
- COPRECI, S. COOP. reserves the right to modify or update the information contained on the WEBSITE, or its configuration or presentation, at any time and with no prior notice. Without prejudice to this fact they shall however endeavour to inform the users of the same, whenever the circumstances permit.
- Both access to the WEBSITE and the use that may be made of the information contained on it are the exclusive responsibility of the person consulting it. COPRECI, S. COOP. shall not be held liable for any consequences or damages which may arise from this access to information or use of the same, with the exception of any actions resulting from the application of the legal provisions to which they are subject in the strict exercise of their duties. COPRECI, S. COOP. does not guarantee, directly or indirectly, the information or services offered, except in the case of guarantees that must be granted in virtue of applicable law or explicitly figuring in an agreement between the aforementioned company and the user. COPRECI, S. COOP. does not guarantee content supplied by third parties, where this is the case, and neither does it guarantee the veracity, reliability, accuracy, suitability or convenience of the information supplied for the purposes the users or any other persons may make of the same.
3.- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER.
- The user must make lawful use of the services provided on this WEBSITE at all times, in accordance with the existing legislation, and respect the intellectual property rights of COPRECI, S. COOP.
- Users may not carry out any action via the services made available to them by COPRECI, S. COOP. which will cause damage or alteration of the WEBSITE's content, or hinder the correct functioning of the same. They may not cause any technical problems of any type, transfer any elements likely to carry computer virus or which may totally or partially damage, interfere with or intercept this WEBSITE, and neither may they intervene in or interfere with the electronic mail of other users.
4.- EXCEPTIONS TO THE GUARANTEE AND TO THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FUNCTIONING OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES.
- COPRECI, S. COOP. does not guarantee the availability and continuity of functioning of this WEBSITE and its services. It shall therefore hold no liability for damages of any kind which may derive from the unavailability or discontinuity of functioning of the WEBSITE and its services. In any case, COPRECI, S. COOP. will do everything within its power to keep this WEBSITE continuously available.
- Despite the fact that COPRECI, S. COOP. has taken all the suitable measures to guarantee security in this sense, it can neither control nor guarantee the absence of virus or other elements in the content of this WEBSITE which could cause alterations to the user's computer system (software and hardware) and/or to electronic documents and files stored in their computer system. COPRECI, S. COOP. shall hold no liability for damages of any kind arising from the presence of virus in the WEBSITE's content which could cause alterations to the computer system, electronic documents, files, etc.
- COPRECI, S. COOP. does not guarantee that access to its WEBSITE and the content of the same will be free from errors. The user therefore exempts COPRECI, S. COOP. from any liability as regards its reliability, utility or any false expectations given rise to by the Site when they visit the same.
5.- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
The intellectual property rights to this WEBSITE and the different elements contained therein belong to COPRECI, S. COOP. , except for those of companies with which it has signed the corresponding contract for the provision of content, and which are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property regulations. The exclusive exercise of rights to reproduction, distribution, public communication and modification belongs to the aforementioned company. The design, images, maps, graphs, brand names, headings, distinctive trademarks or logos of COPRECI, S. COOP. , frames, banners, software and its different codes, fonts, objects, etc. on this WEBSITE are the property of COPRECI, S. COOP. , who lawfully and exclusively possesses the rights to exploitation to the same. Users accessing this WEBSITE may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, transfer or sell the aforementioned elements, or create new products or services deriving from the information obtained. Only viewing and downloading for personal and non-commercial use by the user is authorised, and this does not extend to third parties or entities. Any alteration of this WEBSITE by the user which may affect its content, such as links and similar, is categorically forbidden. COPRECI, S. COOP. shall ensure that the content of this WEBSITE is not of a pornographic, xenophobic, discriminatory, racist or defamatory nature, and that it does not incite to violence. Likewise, it shall endeavour to prevent any circumstances from occurring which may be detrimental to its users.
No link to the WEBSITE from any other Site may be made without previous express consent from COPRECI, S. COOP. If this WEBSITE should contain links to other portals or WEBSITES not administered by COPRECI, S. COOP. , this company hereby declares that it has no control over such portals or WEBSITES, and is not responsible for their content. Any links featuring on this WEBSITE will be for informative and reference purposes only, and the company makes no evaluation of any kind regarding their content, owners, or the services or products offered by the same. COPRECI, S. COOP. shall hold no liability in any case in relation to the services provided by the aforementioned third parties with regard to claims or lawsuits of any kind which may be filed in relation to the same.
7.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
These General Terms and Conditions of Access and Use, and any relationship between the user and COPRECI, S. COOP. , shall be governed by Spanish legislation. In the case of any dispute arising from the existence or content of these Terms and Conditions or from the relationship between the user and COPRECI, S. COOP. , both parties are to expressly forego any other forum which may correspond to them and submit their arbitration to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Bergara (Gipuzkoa).